Rise Up is an e-learning and face-to-face training platform that enables organizations and companies to train their employees and customers.
Created by two brothers in 2014, our goal is to allow each company and training centre to create their own digital university. The start-up has customer service as its DNA and at the heart of its concerns.
We are a team of around 70 people (60 in Paris and 10 in Lisbon), and we are growing fast: our turnover tripled last year. We also raised 5M€ in 2020, in order to enter new markets in Europe.
As part of its expansion, the Rise Up team is looking for a serious and motivated back-end developer to undertake the PHP development work for new features on its web platform.
You will be responsible for the development of new features documented by a list of specifications. This position will allow you to acquire a good level of competence in many areas: PHP, MVC, Amazon Web Services...
The platform is in full development phase, so it is important to take great care in the quality of the code. Our team will be there to support you: all the developers know the platform perfectly and have all contributed to its creation. The development team is organized in an Agile mode with very regular production release.
Main activities of the position:
- Product improvement and implementation of the functionality expected by our customers
- Taking responsibility for the production process of the different versions (environment management, GIT management, pull request management)
- Bug fixes in direct interface with clients
Expected skills back-end focused skills:
- PHP, SQL, MVC, REST API
- Knowledge in HTML5, CSS, JS
- You will meet the CTO and two lead-developers who will give you a good vision of our way of working
- A PHP project is then given for you to perform. With a duration of approximately 2 hours, it allows you to experience our architecture and to verify that you understand our technologies and our concepts. The code indentation is watched closely
Good to know:
- Our office is located in Lisbon (Marquês de Pombal), you will discover our startup atmosphere. We are 10 people in the Lisbon team, which is multicultural: we are Portuguese, Brazilian and French
- You will have real challenges to take up and your actions will contribute directly to the success of the company
- Participate in the development of our company by joining a young, motivated and passionate team!
Le profil recherché
- You master the concepts of MVC and REST API. The PHP framework used is CodeIgniter. Front-end side: jQuery is used in addition to the Bootstrap library. A knowledge of these is recommended.
- Some experience on an application which is already in production is imperative
- The main principles of use of GIT must be known: Branch / Pull request / Merge / Stash...
- Human qualities are as important to us as technical qualities! We are looking for someone who is curious; passionate and involved in his work. Teamwork is also an essential point
- You are organized; attentive to detail and autonomous
- You are fluent in English as well as French or Portuguese
Pour postuler : https://ajstage.com/offre/Back-end-Deve ... ez-Rise-Up